Resume writing services to get your next dream job
Resume Writing Services
Competition in the job market is growing at an exponential pace, and the best way to arm yourself is with a well-written resume that will set you apart from the crowd, and bring in an interview call. In today’s digital age, where a majority of job applications are submitted online, the importance of a well-written resume is more critical than ever. The role that a resume can play in the formation of a successful career is why resume writing services have gained in popularity.
Your resume is the first impression that you make upon the recruiter, who is likely going through hundreds of resumes, which is why it’s important to make a lasting impression. A recruiter will typically glance at your resume, before deciding whether or not to read it in its entirety. With resume writing services, you can be sure of having a resume that best represents your capabilities and skills, and will garner a second look.Why Avail Resume Writing Services?
For years people have written their own resumes, so you may wonder why you need professional resume writing services. However, the job market has evolved and competition has increased multifold, making it even more important to have an effective resume, and here professional resume writing services can play a valuable role. Here are the benefits of resume writing services:
- Objective View
A professional resume writer can evaluate your skills, capabilities, and history in an objective manner and accurately identify the highlights that are sought after by recruiters. Through resume writing services you will gain a resume that has an objective evaluation of your strongest points and describes them in a manner that is sure to instantly appeal to recruiters.
- Professional Look
Professionalism is something that every company and recruiter looks for, but may be difficult to present accurately by the candidate. Resume writing services offer you a streamlined resume that meets professional standards based on the industry and target job market. This includes the overall appearance of the resume, the language used, the layout, grammar, structure, and content.
- Appropriate Tone
The tone used in a resume is often overlooked by candidates, risking clichés and even grammatical errors. With resume writing services you can be assured that the grammar of the resume, the tone and phrasings are consistent with the latest market standards. Common clichés include 'A great team player', 'Results-driven', 'A hard worker', 'Good communication skills', 'A fast learner' and 'Strong attention to detail'.
- Compact Layout
The overall layout is the first aspect of a resume that people notice and therefore has an important role to play in the impact that the resume has. Expert resume writers can not only provide you with professional resume writing services but also can also set up a layout that is most suitable for your industry, whether it’s simple and straightforward or has the use of graphics.
- Only Essentials
One of the common pitfalls that job applicants make these days is over saturating their resume with an abundance of information that is simply not required or relevant. The excess information often serves detrimentally as most time recruiters skip to the next resume if one is too long. Resume writing services can aid you in trimming your resume into a more condensed version that will be appealing to recruiters while still including all the relevant information. While it’s important to keep the resume short and sweet, it’s equally important that the resume have all the relevant keywords for the role that you seek. Use of effective keywords will help in getting your resume noticed further.
- Market Targeted
Nearly each and every job will require a resume, but the job requirements can vary drastically across industries, so why should not your resume? Adapting your resume to suit the specific industry and market you are targeting can give your job application a significant boost. For example, for a creative job, a more informal tone and use of creative layout will help, with phrasings common to the industry. On the other hand, for a job application in a technical field, the use of formal language and technical terms would be beneficial. Apart from the targeted industry, there are subtle differences between resumes used in India and internationally. Resume writing services can help prepare a resume that is targeted for your specific industry and destination.
Key Elements In Resume Writing
An effective resume has 5 key elements:
- Contact Information: You resume must have your current contact information, including your contact number, a backup contact number, email address, and home address. Optional additions can be a LinkedIn profile link and links to any blogs (if relevant).
- Summary or Objectives: One of the most important parts of the resume, the summary or objectives should list your short-term and long-term goals, and a brief overview of your professional history. This area is where resume writing services can especially be helpful.
- Skills: The skills section of your resume should ideally be in the form of bulleted columns that allow recruiters to skim through them quickly. The skills listed should include technical and soft skills, with the focus depending on the industry. Keywords should be included at this stage, helping your resume to stand out.
- Professional Experience: Your past work experience should typically be written in reverse chronological order, highlighting your responsibilities and accomplishments at each role. Resume writing services can help greatly by identifying which responsibilities and accomplishments should be highlighted for each job.
- Education: Keep in mind, that while education is an important part of your resume, you should try to focus on your bigger educational achievements, such as degrees, or advanced courses, rather than qualifications from Class 10-12. Resume writing services can aid in identifying which qualifications are most important on your resume and should be highlighted.
Formats & Examples
The format of your resume is dependent on the industry and the experience level you have, with resumes of freshers differing considerably from resumes of experienced candidates.
- Project Management
- Graphic Designing