Content Marketing Services
Content marketing refers to a marketing strategy that is based upon the written content, whether it is a Facebook post, a blog or an eBook. It has been mentioned time and again that " CONTENT IS THE KING ", so it becomes obvious that content marketing gives promising results that are long lasting.
There are four major stages of Content Marketing:
- Planning: Planning the right strategy for content marketing carries all the weight. Planning what content is to be presented where and to what kind of demographic is the foundation of the whole marketing campaign.
- Production: Production of content is the next phase where the researches and statistics are put together judiciously with the information to be conveyed and promotion is done subtly. The resultant content is eloquent and enjoyable for everyone, but the target demographic feels drawn towards buying the product or service suggested.
- Promotion: Promotion of content is done via many channels- Updating on social media, blogs, emailing the sources, direct messaging the influencers, make its video, make its pdf, add link of an old content which is related to it.
- Payoff: Once your content marketing strategy is up and executed, payoffs begin to blow in. Sometimes, it’s just the praise and feedbacks, but they also come-out as powerful tools when it comes to sharing experiences and suggesting to buy the product or service. It is free publicity and it multiplies.
Content marketing relies on the content that can draw attention of the prospective buyers and the readers enjoy the content that can:
- ENTERTAIN them so they visit for more,
- EDUCATE them about something new and upcoming,
- INSPIRE them when they are feeling blue
- CONVINCE them that they are at the right place to get what they have been looking for.
There are various types of content to be included in content marketing, which, if used together systematically, can lead to the amazing results. They can be grouped according to the effort required for production and how often they should be appearing in front of the audience. In view of that, basic five categories of content are:
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP BOOKS, EBOOKS AND WHITE PAPERS: Effort required: high Level: Carefully researched and curated, with all the facts stated are scientifically verifiable. Appearance: Rare
- LONG FORM BLOG POSTS AND PRESENTATIONS Effort required: high to medium Level: Explanative, curated, reliable, with or without statistics, but it should have solid appeal. Appearance: Periodic
- INFOGRAPHICS AND SLIDE SHARES Effort required: medium Level: Curated Content, with images or graphics to describe; must be easy on the eyes. Appearance: Sometimes
- SHORT FORM BLOG POSTS Effort required: medium to less Level: Well written, but don’t need research or stats, could also comprise of contributed content Appearance: Often
- SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS Effort required: Very less Level: new and upcoming hot topics, discussed briefly Appearance: very often
Therefore, if content marketing is done carefully and the content produced is well-expressed, then it has the potential to bring in excellent results. And since it is building the foundation of marketing strategies of the future, going in for it now is like value investment, looks undervalued at present, but brings great rewards in long run.